Year 6 Journey Meeting Information
We recently welcomed Year 6 parents and carers to a meeting about the upcoming annual Year 6 School Journey, which will take place from 9th to 13th July 2018.
This year's destination is the Allnatt Centre in Swanage, Dorset.
If you would like to recap the meeting, or were unable to attend, please click on the PowerPoint presentation below, which outlines the venue and the fantastic array of activities the children will be enjoying, not to mention the delicious food on offer. (We could all do with a trip to such a wonderful place!)
Swimming Class notes...
Our school swimming classes take place on Friday mornings at the Camberwell Leisure Centre.
Here are a few essential things you need to bring with you:
- Swimming Hat: If you don't already have one, you can buy one from the School Office for £2.00. The leisure centre won't allow school children to swim without one.
- Swimming Costume/Swimming Trunks: The leisure centre specifies that boys must wear trunks and not loose swim shorts.
- A Towel: Stating the obvious? Sorry!
- Goggles: These are ideal as children will be dipping their faces into the water a lot. They can be bought in advance from the swimming pool.
- A plastic bag: To bring those soggy swimming things home in... we don't want your children's school bags to end up soaking wet by the end of the day!
Have you seen the Kids' Zone
? Play games and visit some cool websites. You can vote for your favourites.