We have high expectations of children's standards of work and behaviour. We provide a caring, challenging and stimulating environment where all children can progress and achieve.
Our aims are for our children to:
- Achieve high academic standards by developing each child's ability to its full potential.
- Develop independant, self-confident and self-motivated children, who are actively involved in their learning.
- Ensure children behave appropriately, show respect for others and take responsibility for their own actions.
- Give children opportunities to express and explore their imaginative and creative skills and talents.
- Promote partnership between staff, parents and children in creating a stimulating and attractive environment, which reflects high expectations.
- Develop understanding, tolerance and respect for all people, regardless of their race, class, gender or religion.
- Promote good health, hygiene and fitness for all children.
Together the staff, children, parents and governors work to build a secure, friendly and stimulating environment in which everyone thrives.